PTC wins NHS Self Care Award
Poynton Town Council has received an NHS Bronze Self Care Award at a celebration ceremony held at Poynton Civic Hall. Full details below.
Poynton Mayor, Cllr. Sarah-Jane Gilmore, supported our Community Support Team at their recent surgery where the team received praise: “It’s great to have you in the town and we feel much safer with you present every day”.
Memory Awareness Event - it's Time to Talk - 28th January 2020
This event was very well attended with a wide range of groups and services on hand to offer expert advice. They included:
- Cheshire Police – promoting Herbert Protocol
- Living Well and Poynton Golden Memories Group
- Cheshire Independent Agents
- Poynton Library Service
- Older Persons Adult Mental Health Team
- Cheshire East Carers Hub
- Citizens Advice
- Admiral Nurse
- Age UK Cheshire East
- Able Living Care Services
- The Bridgend Centre
- Citizens Advice Cheshire North
Music was provided by our local musicians Adam and David.
Photos taken at the event